"Follow my example, as I follow the example of Christ"
1 Corinthians 11.1
Who can attend INFLUENCE events?
INFLUENCE is the name of our training and networking events for children and youth ministry. The aim of these INFLUENCE events are to:
- By bringing together children and youth ministry leaders together, from the various cultural and geographical contexts of Tauiwi. i.e - The many rooms of our house.
- By providing resourcing in a variety of different areas of children and youth ministry, with a variety of dynamic teachers and fresh perspectives.
- By giving our children and youth ministry leaders the required encouragement, support and nourishment they need to continue to be effect leaders in their respective context.
INFLUENCE events are open to:
Children and Youth ministry leaders:
- This could be leaders on a local or regional level
Presbyters and Church leaders:
- Presbyters and church leaders who feel they may benefit from a particular INFLUENCE event are more than welcome to attend
- Any potential leaders in your church who are interested in developing their leadership skills. Also any young people whom which may benefit from a particular INFLUENCE event.
Where do INFLUENCE events take place?
When do INFLUENCE events take place?
INFLUENCE events will take place around New Zealand, most likely at main cities and centers. Leaders are welcome to attend any event in any area however, not only ones in their location.
INFLUENCE 2019 will take place in Hamilton (June 2019) and Christchurch (October 2019).